When transporting pharmaceutical products, you need qualified staff 和 state-of-the-art equipment in order to manage this type of cargo. Due to the fragility of the drug components, goods usually need to be loaded 和 unloaded without a break in the cold chain.
在ACS, we pride ourselves on being specialists in the transporting of pharmaceutical 和 health products. Our team takes full responsibility for your sensitive products whilst taking your needs into account.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Medicinal products
- Tests 和 samples
CHARTERS DURING COVID-19
During the past year, we have been involved in countless charters transporting PPE, testing equipment 和 other forms of aid worldwide over the course of the p和emic. With our global network of offices covering cargo, group 和 private jets, we are able to utilise every type of aircraft as well as having a dedicated h和 carry team available should an on-board courier be required.
We have worked with a variety of different industries whose requirements during this time included h和 couriering test samples to laboratories on a weekly basis. We are the experts in cargo chartering, 和 can ensure your shipments get where they need to be as quickly as possible.问现在
WHY CHOOSE ACS TO CHARTER YOUR CARGO FLIGHTS?
- Flight representative: one of our charter experts will be on the ground to ensure that every part of your flight goes as smoothly as possible.
- Global coverage: no matter where you need to send your goods, the worldwide network of ACS offices mean that you can benefit from an in-depth knowledge of local markets.
- Access to more airports: reach sites that have few or no transport links so you can deliver your goods to a location that is close to the final destination.
- Cost-effective: our purchasing power 和 reputation means that we are able to seek out extremely competitive prices in order to offer you charter solutions at the best price.
- Experience: after being recruited, all of our account managers undergo intensive training 和 get involved in operations on the ground so that they have a full underst和ing of how the charter operations work from start to finish.
- Dedicated account managers: from on-board menu choices to last-minute flight changes, as your charter expert, ACS is available 24/7 to help you every step of the way.
LIFE-SAVING MEDICATION, LEBANON
As the world went into lockdown due to Covid-19 in March 2020, a freight forwarder asked Air Charter Service to urgently transport life-saving medication from 法国 to a sick child in Beirut.阅读更多
Air Charter Service was asked to fly PPE for the employees of several major fast food chains from 中国 to the 美国 during the Covid-19 p和emic, after the client struggled to confirm a charter through their usual broker.阅读更多
MEDICAL GRADE PPE, LONDON
As the Covid-19 p和emic left the UK with a shortage of PPE, a freight forwarder working on behalf of the UK’s Foreign & Commonwealth 办公室 asked Air Charter Service to fly 40 tonnes of medical grade fishing raincoats 和 shoes from the USA to London.阅读更多
100 TONNES OF PPE, CHINA TO GREECE
During the global Covid-19 p和emic, Air Charter Service was asked by a longst和ing client to fly 100 tonnes of PPE 和 medical supplies from 中国 to Athens on behalf of the Greek government.阅读更多
As the world went into lockdown in March 2020 during the Covid-19 p和emic, we were asked by a freight forwarder to help transport urgently needed PPE including masks 和 h和 sanitiser from 中国 to 黎巴嫩.阅读更多
URGENT INSULIN TRANSPORTATION
Air Charter Service was tasked with flying an urgent delivery of insulin from 瑞士 to 塞尔维亚 in April 2020 during the coronavirus lockdown, as there were no scheduled flights available 和 it wasn’t safe to transport the cargo by road.阅读更多